CANNABIS THOUGHT LEADERS
Knowledge is power. Arm yourself with the understanding of cannabis, cannabinoids, and how it works with your body.
Isolates are used for a variety of reasons. As it is the purest form of a cannabinoid, it can be measured more succinctly, thus making isolates easier to use in medicine, cosmetics or supplements. Essentially, isolates are relied upon to be an accurate, pure dose of THC or CBD.
KEY BENEFITS OF ISOLATES
• CBD isolates are useful for those who do not want to ingest any other cannabinoids, such as THC.
• THC isolates can be used for a variety of medical reasons, such as reducing pain, nausea and insomnia.
Unlike isolates, distillates do not come in a crystalized form because there are remaining cannabinoids in the dose. Less refined than their isolated counterparts they have a purity rate of anywhere between 80 – 90%, with the other 10% is comprised of fats, lipids and other organic compounds While some distillates contain terpenes, Herb Angels distillates do not.
KEY BENEFITS OF ISOLATES
• Due to the Entourage Effect, distillates are more effective and diverse in the effects they have on the human body due to the Entourage Effect.
• Distillates are best used for recreational or medicinal use and are more common than isolates due to their diverse effects on the body.
FULL SPECTRUM CANNABIS OIL
RSO, recreationally known as phoenix tears, is a THC oil that is; highly concentrated, very potent and has limited refinements.
RSO uses various solvents to extract the cannabinoids. The most common solvent used to produce RSO is grain alcohol, however, other solvents like ethanol or butane are sometimes used.
RSO is created when cannabis flower is placed in a container and alcohol is added. The entire mixture is stirred and crushed into the alcohol. After a time, the alcohol evaporates from the remaining plant material. That mixture is then heated, so that the residual alcohol evaporates. The end-product is a high potency oil often dark in color with a thick consistency.
KEY BENEFITS OF DISTILLATES
- Strong euphoric effects
- Reduce the growth of cancer cells
- Relieve anxiety
- Reduce/relieve pain
- Induce sleep
- Increase appetite
- Nourish the skin
- Improve heart health with its powerful antioxidants
RSO can be taken topically or ingested. It is not recommended to smoke or dab RSO. When eating RSO, it is recommended to use a more liquid dish, and to add sauce or flavor for a better taste. If ingesting with a syringe, it is recommended to put the syringe under hot water before dispensing for easier use; however, if not ingested with food, it can stick to your teeth or mouth.